Realms of Sorcery Now on DriveThruRPG

A small but vicious board
FasterThanJesus

This weeks Not Enemy in Shadows Companion release is Realms of Sorcery. An oldie that came out just after I stopped playing, so I'm a little curious.
Totsuzenheni Yukimi

As i recall it wasn't that well received at the time. I don't think it was particularly good or bad. For the most part it's a bunch of magical careers, lists of spells, and lists of magic items. It's human and Empire centric, though it has a selection of material on other races, including, for example, elves and skaven, of which it promises more in forthcoming supplements, because WFRP. Oh and familiars and an index. I'd say one might as well get it if you want to play first edition.

If you can find it there is also Roysten Crow's unofficial Realm's Of Sorcery, which is a similar work that could be used fairly easily in combination with the official Realms Of Sorcery.
Chuck
Power Behind the Throne

It introduced color magic to WFRP 1. The reviews were mixed.
FasterThanJesus

I think I caught a review somewhere, maybe Gideon's blog. I'll pick it up at some point anyway, but will probably hang on and see if DriveThruRPG put it on offer for Black Friday or something.
Totsuzenheni Yukimi

Good call @FasterThanJesus.