Enemy Within Volume Two announced! (And a gamemaster screen's too!)

The enemy lurks in shadows
Totsuzenheni Yukimi

mormegil wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:18 am Keep in mind that although the Companion might give an overview of MIddenland, that does not mean that the adventure book will not showcase Middenheim.
True, though bear in mind that the City of Chaos supplement was an entire additonal supplement of around 100 pages.
FasterThanJesus

Remember the companion will have the parallel campaign in it, too. My guess is it will have the more general stuff like the cult of Ulric.
Last edited by FasterThanJesus on Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Capitaneus Fractus

It is indeed surprising that Power Behind the Throne's companion will not be Middenheim: City of Chaos... I presume it mean that the (needed) sourcebook on Middenheim would be part on an imperial cities series (together with the announced Altdorf sourcebook) rather than of The Enemy Within series.

It is even more surprising that Power Behind the Throne's companion would get a significant overview on Middenland while Power Behind the Throne is entirely set outside Middenland, so are Grapes of Wrath...

Except if they take a stance that I did, in the old times, that Middenland is both the name of a Grand Duchy, which is distinct and without much feudal nor lordship connections with the county of Middenheim and which is ruled by a distinct lord; and a circle's name, which reunite various mediate and immediate lords, including the grand duke of Middenland and the count of Middenheim and whose diet is set in Middenheim.
cf. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Circle

Or if the campaign that follow "The Vengeance of the Gravelord" will be set in Middenland.
Veniam, Duelli Malleum, phantasticum ludum personae uidebo, in fera terra periculosorum aduenturorum ludebam.