Enemy Within Updates (plus other stuff)

The enemy lurks in shadows
FasterThanJesus

Up In Arms was released today, but like me you may not have noticed because Cubicle 7's website is a bit broken right now.

As previously mentioned, this is an overview of martial disciplines in the Old World, and slightly beyond (Araby). Here are the contents:

UP IN ARMS
An introduction to Up in Arms, your guide to Warriors of the Old World.
SOLDIERS OF ALL STRIPES
Military life in the Empire, the experiences of Soldiers, and new military Careers.
KNIGHTS OF THE EMPIRE
A guide to the Knightly Orders of the Old World, their culture, and new Knightly Careers.
DOGS OF WAR
A guide to Mercenaries, their role in warfare in the Old World, and new Mercenary Careers.
TILEA AND TILEAN CHARACTERS
A guide to lands of Tilea, a timeline of its storied history, and rules for creating Tilean Characters
THE CULT OF MYRMIDIA
An introductio[SIC*] to Myrmidia, the goddess of Strategy and Warfare, her follows and faith
AN ALTERNATIVE APPROACH TO INJURY
Updated rules for Critical Wounds and Injuries.
THE QUARTERMASTER’S STORE
New Equipment and Weapons to outfit the soldier with enough coin to afford it.
MOUNTED COMBAT
Updated and clarified rules for fighting from horseback — or atop more exotic beasts
HIRE ‘EM — FIRE ‘EM
A guide to Hirelings, their use in games, and tables for generating unique NPCs
ARTILLERY AND DAMAGE TO STRUCTURES
New Siege Weapons and updated rules for damage to structures.
PURSUITS OF EXCELLENCE
More detailed rules for Pursuits.
AI: GROUP ADVANTAGE
AII: WARRIOR ENDEAVOURS
AIII: NEW AND UPDATED TALENTS

*Not quite as bad as Ubersreik Adventures with a typo on the cover, but not far off
Hyarion

I was hoping to find some more stuff about non-human careers, but excited to get a list of extra trapping.
I hold the glaive of Law against the Earth.
dry_erase

Hyarion wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:21 pm I was hoping to find some more stuff about non-human careers, but excited to get a list of extra trapping.
14 new careers, 5 suitable for Dwarfs, 5 suitable for High Elves, 6 suitable for Halflings, 3 suitable for Wood Elves. Plenty of non-human options in there... unless you're playing an Ogre.