TOBCON IV

For general discussions about WFRP
Toby Pilling

Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:14 am

It's still seven months away, but I wanted to announce that TOBCON IV will be taking place at Northfield community centre in London this August Bank Holiday weekend (Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th). Attendees are always a mix of regulars and newcomers, so all are welcome. The event involves playing in or GMing four WFRP sessions (any and all editions of WFRP are played) over the course of two days - each session 4 hours long.

Under various guises (TIMCON, WIMCON and now TOBCON) this event has been going on for over a decade and is as far as I know the only WFRP event in the world.

At the last TOBCON, some attendees mentioned other websites and forums that they thought I might want to post on to recruit more players. I'm afraid I don't have time to do that, but if anyone else has the ability to do so, they can feel free to market it where they want, as long as they link to this original post so that people can PM me.

Obviously, feel free to PM me if you wish to get more details, or just post queries or statements on this thread. Do try to let me know if you intend to come and if you are willing to GM a game, to help me plan the event. I normally ask GMs to send me their scenario synopsis by the end of May, so will post more here nearer the time.

Toby
Rangdo

Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:37 am

I'll be there. Put me down to GM twice.