Viydagg Retcon/Return

For general discussions about WFRP
Karanthir

No problem. I've actually never read the Flashman novels, but since that's who Ciaphas Cain always seems to get compared to, maybe I should. There's also a bit of a Blackadder vibe to the stories too.
FasterThanJesus

A brief update. I picked up a couple of the new Warhammer Horror line, Dark Harvest and Castle of Blood. The latter contains a Mardagg - I've not read it yet, but the text search tool returns a lot of hits on it. This however does lead to the conclusion it is something of a spoiler device.
dry_erase

FasterThanJesus wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:25 pm A brief update. I picked up a couple of the new Warhammer Horror line, Dark Harvest and Castle of Blood. The latter contains a Mardagg - I've not read it yet, but the text search tool returns a lot of hits on it. This however does lead to the conclusion it is something of a spoiler device.
Two appearances in less than 20 years. He's everywhere. It's a Mardagg-mania!

I'd not paid attention to the Warhammer Horror books, but this is interesting. Looks like the same author of the Brunner books, C.L. Werner, so he's obviously the chief Mardagg-Maniac.
FasterThanJesus

I'm guessing C.L. Werner was a WFRP player!

The Warhammer Horror line just looks like a branding tool and covers everything from Genevieve to the new AoS horror books like Dark Harvest.