The Enemy Within Remixed: NPC Portraits (fanart, kind of)

Post your scenarios, house rules, supplements, and anything else here
Theo

I'm not sure whether "fan art" is the proper term when drawing for your own game, but anyway. :) I've been drawing some portraits of NPCs for the remixed Enemy Within campaign I'm running, and I thought I'd share them here in case anyone else might enjoy them or even find them useful.

As will be apparent, many of the NPCs have different names, all are human and a number of them have been gender-swapped.

You can find all my TEW art here: https://www.deviantart.com/theo75/galle ... emy-Within

Johannes Teugen in his office

Magistrate Helle Rothenberg (originally Heinz Richter) at the Festival Court in Bogenhafen

Master builder Albrecht Isambard (originally Aynjulls Isembeard, a Dwarf)

Adalheid Käufer (originally Adolphus Kuftsos) the Bounty Hunter

Max Ehrmann (originally Ernst), looking for a fight

Professor Ermingarde Bletzen (originally Hieronymus Blitzen), a scholar and alchemist.
skerrigan

Those are great. If you ever fancy doing any art for fan projects.... y'know. ;)
Verdant Castellan of Bretonnia and Purveyor of the Perilous Realm Podcast
Theo

skerrigan wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:43 am Those are great. If you ever fancy doing any art for fan projects.... y'know. ;)
Thank you! I wouldn't mind in theory, but in practice I'm too strapped for time at this point. I've barely had time to draw for fun (the digital colouring I do, in particular, is a time-consuming process). I'll let you know if things change. :)
Knight of the Lady

Beautiful art!
Silke

Great art, thanks for sharing
munkholt

Great stuff, thanks, and please post more.

PS: I love the gender swaps as well.
mormegil

Very nice work, congratulations!
makrellen

Amazing stuff!!! I really like how you capture the characters spirit with their pose :-)
Theo

The adventuring party, as of early Season 2 (Death on the Reik):

munkholt

Man, that's good. I do facial portraits for most NPC's (a sample), but having the body posture (or even some environment as with the first you posted) – as well as colour! – takes it to another level. I love it.
Theo

munkholt wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:40 pm Man, that's good. I do facial portraits for most NPC's (a sample), but having the body posture (or even some environment as with the first you posted) – as well as colour! – takes it to another level. I love it.
Thank you very much. I like your portraits - they're pretty expressive. :)
Bitsa

Wow, these are incredible!
Chuck
Power Behind the Throne

Very, very nice. Thanks for sharing!
Theo

I haven't got a lot of drawing done for a while, but here's a new piece: the in-game portrait of Etelka Herzen (and her cat) the PCs may find when visiting her house in a session or two.

Etelka Herzen and Schatten