Does it mean "Human" or "Reiklander"?

The enemy lurks in shadows
Knight of the Lady

I was wondering if the stats for creating humans in the core are supposed to be for all members of the human race or is to specifically Reiklanders that are created by them?

This has some importance for those of us who wants to run 4e outside the Reikland or even outside of the Empire entirely, but still use humans in it.
Orin J.

It's specifically Rieklanders, but you should only need to change a few skills to get another culture's people. bretonnians and tileans wouldn't have doomed as a talent, for example.
Knight of the Lady

Thanks for help with clearing this up. :)
FasterThanJesus

If you have any of the 2nd edition source books, they have rules for skills and occasionally attribute variations by province and nation. E.g. a Nordlander has Consumer Alcohol or Speak Langauge Norse instead of the Reiklander's Gossip. It's a pretty good starting point.
Knight of the Lady

FasterThanJesus wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:45 am If you have any of the 2nd edition source books, they have rules for skills and occasionally attribute variations by province and nation. E.g. a Nordlander has Consumer Alcohol or Speak Langauge Norse instead of the Reiklander's Gossip. It's a pretty good starting point.
True that. Although since I intend to run my games in Bretonnia I think that the "Barony of the Damned" and the "Knights of the Grail" will be my main sources of inspiration and imitation when it comes to character creation. :)