Input needed for Nulner Skaven- hunting campaign

The enemy lurks in shadows
yoroba

I'm looking to drive my current campaign towards Nuln with Skaven and human skaven-cultists as my PCs main opponents (some of the "There is no such thing as Skaven" adventure will feature).

Does anyone know some good sources for Nuln related material?
I own "Forges of Nuln", but are there any other things you would recommend? Maps especially.

And is there other Skaven-releated material than "The Horned Rat companion" I should know about?

I was considering buying Middenhiem: City of the White Wolf because I read that there was a map of a Skaven nest and some other Skaven material in it.
Is it worth the buy just for that? ( I was thinking using the relevant bits and swapping the city from Middenheim to Nuln, with the needed adjustments).

Thanks in advance :)
dry_erase

There's a scenario in Rough Nights and Hard Days set in Nuln, specifically the Opera House. One of the Gotrek and Felix novels 'Skavenslayer' is set in Nuln and might help with your ratty questions too.

The Skaven lair in Middenheim may be useful as a model for what you have planned, but it's a great sourcebook regardless and well worth buying.
FasterThanJesus

Perhaps not directly linked to your need for maps or skaven material, but try and get hold of The Oldenhaller Contract. This is the intro scenario for 1st edition and is set in Nuln. It definitely sets the tone for the city (and perhaps WFRP in general)
yoroba

Dry_erase: Thanks! That's right. I have the book, but didn't think of it. Might use that and mix some Skaven or skaven cultists in.
Is the Skaven Lair map all there is, or is there more on Skaven in the book?

FasterThanJesus: Funny you should mention the Oldenhaller contract. It was my first scenario as a WFRP GM ever (and good too) :D
But yes, swap the Nurgle cultists with Skaven and I'm good to go... That's actualy a pretty neat idea.

I'm also trwaling the web for relevant maps for combat. Tunnels, sewers, etc.
Any good places for that? (other than google)
Knight of the Lady

This is me perhaps steeping a bit beyond my expertise, but isn't there a Gotrek&Felix novel which is essentially about a Skaven plot to destroy Nuln? I know this is a novel and not a supplement but I figure that the literal depiction of a scenario like this could give both ideas about what to do, and what to avoid in case you have players who have read this novel.
yoroba

Good note. I will have to look into that.

EDIT: Found it. I will order this.
https://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Skavenslayer_(novel)
Zisse

One of the Brunner stories features a Skaven as the customer for the bounty hunter and it includes sneaking through the sewers. It's located in Altdorf, but could be an inspiration. The rest of the Brunner stories are placed outside of the Empire and without Skaven, though.
yoroba

Do you know which one of the books? I can't figure out which one by googling it, I tried.
Zisse

It's a short story called "Honour Among Vermin". It has about 30 pages and is part of the book "Blood Money".
Wyrmslayer

There is another novel called Vermintide which has the furry chaps throughout. A human or two with some Dwarves racing to foil their plans. Can't remember it well, thought it was decent. Pretty sure there was more than one Skaven clan involved, so had ratmen politics being negotiated.
yoroba

I will look those stories up. Thanks a lot.