Typos And The Obsessive Collector

The enemy lurks in shadows
RubbleRunner

How are the latest Cubicle 7 books for typos? Are they still frustratingly bad, despite the pdf customer feedback?

Speaking as a slightly OCD collector, I’m wondering what’s the recommended wait time before purchasing a hard copy of a title to guarantee — as much as possible — that the flagged errors have been ironed out? Six months? 12 months?

Basically I’ve been sitting back on purchasing physical copies and I’ve now got some catch-up to do…
sx dwarf

Well, for now, I think that the only books so far that have been reprinted are the Corebook, Ubersreik adventure I and the Starter box.
FasterThanJesus

Yes, they're frustratingly bad. I've not read some of the later releases beyond a quick scan as I just can't get on with reading dual column PDFs in eReaders and my printer was down for a while. Power Behind the Throne had a couple of shockers that should never have got through. I think it was a real shame because the update was great other than that.

If you use the error submission form (which is a bit hidden), they generally fix things that are flagged there. I think they should move to a proper bug tracking tool as it would help with seeing what issues are already raised.

Just started reading The Imperial Zoo - I'll see how it goes.