Welcome!

Talk about anything
skerrigan

Pleasure to be here - long enjoyed your work Chuck!
Verdant Castellan of Bretonnia and Purveyor of the Perilous Realm Podcast
Iltherion

Pleasure to be here.

It is a bit weird seeing member info to the right of the post rather than the left, though.
Totsuzenheni Yukimi

Iltherion wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:51 pm It is a bit weird seeing member info to the right of the post rather than the left, though.
I'm getting used to it already.
Silke

Yeah thanks Chuck, you deserve a fate Point :)
Theo

Hi. Thanks for starting this up. :)

I'm starting "Season 2" of my remixed TEW campaign next week and thought I'd post my session logs here, as well as on RPG.Net, if people are interested in reading them.
Chuck
Power Behind the Throne

Post away. I’d love to read them.
Hyarion

Theo, I'd love to read them too. Please post them!
I hold the glaive of Law against the Earth.
Tomcat

Hi there,

a big welcome to all the Ex-StSers from me, too. How about starting the new forum with an edition war? That'll keep us busy for a few months.... :mrgreen:
greg_gentoo

Another on board! Hi guys!
-------------
GM / WFRP 2ed
Ralzar

Hey guys!
Kyrinael

Hello folks!

Been a long-time lurker on Strike to Stun forums, due to inactivity on PnP hobby overall for almost past ten years. However, from the beginning of the year have been getting back to the hobby and have managed to find a group even.

Fairly recently for the 4th Edition WFRP (already have 1st and 2nd in the shelf), so feels like a new start overall.
Colonel Mustard

Hello. I mostly just lurked on StS and rarely at that. It was a shoutout on the Kalevala Hammer blog that brought this site to may attention. Glad to see the community will have some options for continuing the discussion.
XorA

Tomcat wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:37 am Hi there,

a big welcome to all the Ex-StSers from me, too. How about starting the new forum with an edition war? That'll keep us busy for a few months.... :mrgreen:
5th Edition is the best hands down!
Seagoat777

Hi!

Thanks for setting this up.
With the imminent demise of my much loved StS I wasn't sure where I was going to get some (sensible) discussion on WFRP. As soon as I learned StS was not going to hold out much longer, I joined reddit as a backup just to keep me in the discussion loop. I have been following the 'forum' discussion on StS and I am so glad you took up the mantle on this.

All the best :)
Captain Hanson

Hey guys, how's it going?
I'm quite new to RPGS but I decided to jump in with both feet in 2018 and start GMing with Iron Kingdoms RPG because how hard can it be???!!! Yeah...quite hard it turns out. It was hard mostly because only one one of my players knew the world and the history and the races.
Fast-forward to now and I have got lovely 4th edition WFRPG!!! Everybody knows the world and the history because we all grew up on it, woohoo!!!
We had a session zero last week. We'll finish that off quickly this week and then get cracking with the adventure. A Brettonian Merchant befriends the group and gets hammered with them. He then leaves the tavern, goes and kills his wife's lover then his wife. Is it a 'crime passionelle' as he claims (typical Brettonians), an act of drunken rage or something more sinister?......
Graak

Just yesterday evening I was complaining with my wife about how much useful informations and contributions we are actually losing thanks to the ephemeral nature of Facebook posting system and Discord chats. I can bear Reddit, although it lacks in internal structure (Flares can’t efficiently substitute Forum’s subsections), at least its Search feature it’s not that bad: you can actually dig up old threads with that.

...and now I discover THIS! Well, I’m amazed and grateful!

THANKS FOR SETTING UP THIS HOLY TEMPLE OF SIGMARITE FAITH!

(I no longer play WFRP due to time constraints of my gaming group, so I don’t expect to write as much as I would like, but I will try to read the more the better and contribute as much as possible!)
RancidWalrus

Hey guys, glad to be here.
So relieved to have a site that functions in a way I can understand! Came here from reddit, which I dont get at all! :)
makrellen

Hi - and thank you so much for setting this up!

Now we just need a link to an archived version of StS and we are good to go.
Irrelevant

Thanks for setting this up. Great to see a new forum again for WFRP!
TheWFRPCompanion

Hey, just want to wish the best. I was made aware by some lad chatting about on Facebook and I've gone and made a pinned post on Reddit to hopefully send some people your way, I know there's been some lurkers and it's good to see some have already found their way here.

Myself and other mods had been chatting about how to replace Strike-to-Stun for a while, so it's rather handy that you've taken up that mantle. Absolutely have our full support, I'll make sure to keep you involved with anything exciting we do in future.

Now let's see how quickly you can reach the first thousand!