House rules

The thousand threads
Orin J.

Thu May 16, 2019 9:52 pm

Hey, so i had some time and rifled through the STS forums to recover what i could out of the threads. This is only the stuff that was relatively clean and complete, because i was too lazy to bother with any real editing. i've put it in a .txt file and zipped it for the forum's sake. just crack it open in wordpad and it'll be easy enough to read. sadly, most of the links were dead and i couldn't figure out a way to contact the owners to get them to agree to drop them here. feel free to pipe up if you see a rule you made and want to offer an updated version.

Also, while this is here, why not add your own house rules! more the merrier and this'd be a good chance to plug whatever websites you might run for your material too!
Attachments
2ndhouse.zip
(39.4 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
Hyarion

Fri May 17, 2019 8:52 am

One rule that my group uses: Toughness in combat can only absorb TB wounds per round.

Character A has a Toughness of 40 and is wearing Light Armor. A is hit for 8 wounds, he takes 3 (8 - A's TB - Light Armor). If A gets hit again in that same round for 7 wounds he only subtracts his Light Armor and takes 6 wounds this time. When the next round of combat starts, A may once again start subtracting his TB from incoming wounds.
I hold the glaive of Law against the Earth.