Interview with Simon Wileman (4e writer)

The enemy lurks in shadows
Zekiel

I thought you might be interested to read the interview I recently did with Simon Wileman - he contributed to many of the 4th Edition lore books including Up in Arms, Altdorf Crown of the Empire and Tribes & Tribulations.

See: https://illmetbymorrslieb.wordpress.com ... n-wileman/

Simon was kind enough to give lots of detailed answers and we covered quite a few topics, including his philosophy behind writing for WFRP, inspirations for the espionage section in the Altdorf book, and future projects he's excited about!
Zisse

Thanks for this nice interview. It immediately makes me want to take all the mentioned books from the shelf and read them!
Zekiel

Thank you! Its my first interview and I felt very privileged that Simon agreed to talk to me - and gave such thorough answers!
dry_erase

Zekiel wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:37 am Thank you! Its my first interview and I felt very privileged that Simon agreed to talk to me - and gave such thorough answers!
And it was my first time being interviewed for anything WFRP-related, so I was pleasantly surprised that anyone found it interesting!